Stochastic Sample Slice Sequencer for iPad
Greetings Earth! We come in peace.
And time-warping glitches.
Innovative, beautifully designed and easy to use.
Fantastic App ★★★★★
The best sequencing app I've used on the iPad. The interface is incredible. The possibilities are endless.
Don't do it, if you have plans for the rest of the day. Once your in the grove, you can't stop.
Slice and sequence your loops with a matrix of markov-chain connections. Introduce order with the probability-based coin-flipping pattern sequencer.
Bend time with warp functions for glitches and modulations.
Tweak and trigger in real time performance.
Get anything between rigid control and random chaos.
For an in-depth review, see this post on MusicAppBlog.
Please post questions and feature requests at the forum.
News for version 1.0
- Automatic micro-fades to avoid clicks
- Send MIDI clock sync
- Support for Audiobus2 and state saving
- Recording of results, quantized to sequencer cycle
- New loops by Richard Devine, Sonic Mayhem, Arovane, and Sunsine Audio
- Share projects by email or send to other apps like Dropbox
- Allow decoupling of tempo and sample playback rate
- Preview selected sector or warp while stopped
- Main volume slider and oscilloscope display
- AudioPaste for importing loops
- Add RND/CLR/CPY/PST buttons for WRP
- Four memory slots also for WRP
- Copy/paste memory slots
- Preview samples and recordings
- Toggle to follow IAA host play/stop
- Bundled users guide
- And much more...
Mentions and reviews