Stereo AUv3 delay effect for everything from clean digital delays to filthy dub echoes, ping-pong flangers, and broken cassette tapes.
A port of the original AUFX:Dub IAA app to AUv3 format.
A highly tweakable stereo delay audio effect, suitable for a wide range of delay types. It features tape simulation (noise and warble), filters in the delay loop for typical dub sound, stereo detune, ping-pong delay, sinewave and random modulation for flangers and chorus, and more.
- DRY/WET MIX
- Set the balance between the dry unaffected signal and the delay effect.
- OUTPUT GAIN
- Adjust output level.
- MUTE IN
- Mutes the signal feeding the delay, but leaving the delay tail sounding.
- COARSE TIME
- Delay time in milliseconds.
- Tap a tempo to set delay time.
- TEMPO SYNC
- When ON, set delay time as a note value based on current host tempo.
- FINE TUNE
- Make small adjustment of delay time.
- The amount of feedback, controls number of repetitions or how long the delay time decays.
- Inverts the feedback loop. The difference is more pronounced with very short delay times.
- STEREO DETUNE
- Detunes left and right channels delay times in opposite directions.
- PING PONG
- Amount of stereo ping-pong effect.
- HIGH CUT
- When ON, set cutoff frequency of low-pass filter inside the feedback loop.
- LOW CUT
- When ON, set cutoff frequency of high-pass filter inside the feedback loop.
- TAPE NOISE
- Inserts noise in the signal chain.
- CLIP: HARD/SOFT
- Switch mode of clipping inside feedback loop. SOFT giving a more tape-like saturation.
- WARBLE AMOUNT
- The amount of delay-time modulation
- WARBLE DUAL
- When active, warble modulation are different for left and right channels.
- WARBLE RATE
- The frequency of delay-time modulation.
- WARBLE TYPE: RAND/SINE
- Select delay-time modulation type, random fluctuations or sinewave LFO.
The AU3FX series is a collection of lightweight and powerful real time AudioUnit effect apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Ported from the original AUFX Inter-App Audio effects, now in AUv3 format.
Load and use them in an AUv3 capable host, such as AUM.
As AUv3 plugins, it supports:
- multiple instances at the same time
- save/load session state
- external access and control of all parameters
- user presets shared across hosts (on iOS 13 and later)