High quality tweakable AUv3 reverb with resonant filters. For everything between small rooms, resonators, and infinitely large spaces.
A port of the original AUFX:Space IAA app to AUv3 format.
An algorithmic reverb with a wide range of sounds. Built-in resonant filters for powerful coloring of the space. The Swirl parameter allows for making modulated moving lush ambiences.
- DRY/WET MIX
- Set the balance between the dry unaffected signal and the reverb effect.
- OUTPUT GAIN
- Adjust output level.
- ROOM SIZE
- Sets the decay factor. 0% means fastest decay, while 100% is (almost) infinite.
- Scales the internal delay-times, making the space smaller or bigger.
- PRE DELAY
- Adds a delay to the wet signal.
- Adjusts the balance between two paths of the internal algorithm, with normal in center and more colored or metallic resonances at the extremes.
- Adds a chorus-like motion to the reverb.
- Sets the damping factor, which determines how much faster high frequencies decay.
- STEREO SPREAD
- Amount of stereo separation, 0% giving a mono reverb.
- LPF CUTOFF
- Low-pass filter cutoff frequency.
- LPF RESONANCE
- Low-pass filter resonance.
- HPF CUTOFF
- High-pass filter cutoff frequency. Useful to reduce boominess in the bass frequencies.
- HPF RESONANCE
- High-pass filter resonance.
The AU3FX series is a collection of lightweight and powerful real time AudioUnit effect apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Ported from the original AUFX Inter-App Audio effects, now in AUv3 format.
Load and use them in an AUv3 capable host, such as AUM.
As AUv3 plugins, it supports:
- multiple instances at the same time
- save/load session state
- external access and control of all parameters
- user presets shared across hosts (on iOS 13 and later)