« on: February 26, 2016, 03:23:50 PM »
Here's the full update details!
• Sync end of recording as well as start, for making beat-perfect loops.
• Display recorded num beats at each channel while recording.
• Allow channels input/output as sources for the main bus meter.
• IAA/AU nodes: MIDI filter with channel mask and note range.
• Multiple AU plugin windows can be shown simultaneously.
• Separate mono hardware inputs/outputs makes it easier to use mono channels.
• Selection of Metronome output channel.
• Allow saving user presets for AU plugins.
• Round-trip latency compensation when recording hardware inputs.
• 'All Notes Off' button for MIDI destinations.
• 4 more IAA/AB output ports, making it 8 in total.
• New 88.2 kHz sample rate option.
• FilePlayer: MIDI controllable Rate parameter.
• FilePlayer: Beat Offset setting.
• Setting for default Bus Send amount.
• Setting for initial PRE/POST for first FX slot in new channels.
• Save/restore bypass-state for nodes in sessions.
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
• Improved bus meter design makes it easier to read levels and detect clipping.
• Metronome level defaults to 30%, remember last setting on init/new.
• Plugin views and keyboard rotates to landscape on iPhone.
• Double tap FX slot area to quickly add new slots.
• Append FX slot index in AU effect plugin titles.
• Update plugin window title when channel or slot index changes.
• Transport: rewind/fast-forward if dragging outside edges.
• Upside-down orientation on iPhone.
• Show file size for recordings.
• IAA/AU node menu: go directly to MIDI route popup, with buttons for keyboard and IAA latency setting.
• AU plugin view: highlight keyboard button if connected to built-in keyboard.
• Divide transport beat phase line in beats.
• File browser: remember last folder that was open when closing menu.
• Host sync: Send current time signature to IAA nodes.
• Host sync: Don't send 'playing' during pre-roll.
• Host sync: Send stable session tempo instead of precise per-buffer tempo.
• Detect common IAA app bug and let RELOAD button auto-open the node app in those cases.
• Show Link indicator also if tempo menu is open.
• Show beat phase line also when stopped if connected to Link.
• Allow playing the built-in keyboard while browsing AU presets.
• Audiobus record trigger shows intermediate state while waiting for synced start.
• Allow placement of AU plugin views out of screen.
• LPF and HPF are now initially fully open.
• FilePlayer: make the play-enable toggle bigger and easier to hit.
• FilePlayer: play-enabled toggle starts immediately if SYNC is OFF.
• FilePlayer: sort folders at top in file picker.
• FilePlayer: show progress while loading long files.
• Various minor user interface improvements.
• Updated Users Guide.
• Connecting AUM to itself via Audiobus now works.
• Fixes for sample rate issues with Audiobus.
• Handle hosts with unstable buffer sizes (due to sample rate conversion).
• Don't show company groups for Audiobus inputs and outputs.
• Work around iOS bug when connecting multiple ports of AUM in other host.
• Work around iOS buzz-noise-bug for hosted IAA nodes when setting Measurement mode.
• Fix MIDI control of logarithmic AU plugin params.
• FilePlayer: fixes for loading files that take a long time to read.
• FilePlayer: don't show preview button on folders
• Fix broken file preview action menu in FilePlayer file picker on iPhone.
• Wait until all nodes finished loading before asking to change Link tempo.
• Fixes for synchronized recording start.
• Stepper value double tap allow both decimal point and comma when entering value.
• Fix for node param-knob visibility when loading session with bypassed node.
• Fix inconsistency when reloading broken IAA node and marking it as 'busy' in the node picker.
• Built-in keyboard: note was not triggered if already touched but finger moved to other note.