Hello Guest

BitWiz AU

• 7 Replies
BitWiz AU
« on: March 08, 2016, 04:35:07 AM »
Who else thinks having BitWiz as an AU would be awesome? Run multiple instances of it in AUM with MIDI CC control of code variables, filters, fx,  and you'll have your next mega synth.

Re: BitWiz AU
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 10:22:51 AM »
Who else thinks having BitWiz as an AU would be awesome? Run multiple instances of it in AUM with MIDI CC control of code variables, filters, fx,  and you'll have your next mega synth.

Yeah, I've been having those thoughts too :)

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 03:44:48 AM »

Yeah, I've been having those thoughts too :)

Great!  BitWiz is efficient and could serve as funky oscillators plus all of the timing and fx controls in AUM make it ideal. Even been experimenting a bit with sequencing the channel controls in AUM such as mute which opens up more options.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:48:10 AM by Paulinko »

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 01:14:19 AM »
Sign me up! I have no problem repurchasing BitWiz as an AU.

IM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 12:14:30 PM »
+1

IM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 12:43:55 PM »
what would BitWiz sound like if you increase the sample rate to 96khz? would this give smoother sounds and effects and control? would that make it much harder to create/update?

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 04:36:34 PM »
what would BitWiz sound like if you increase the sample rate to 96khz? would this give smoother sounds and effects and control? would that make it much harder to create/update?

The sounds of bytebeat *is* the artifacts of foldover distortion and aliasing, so I don't think it would be very useful.

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 06:47:38 AM »
Really need auv3 supporto to run multiple instances in aum, yes. This and a way to sync (midi, Ableton link better )