Hello Guest

Strange AUM/AUFX:Push Behavior

• 2 Replies
Strange AUM/AUFX:Push Behavior
« on: April 18, 2016, 06:55:52 AM »
I'm having a strange and reproducible error when using these two apps together. I'm running AUM with Patterning as a generator via AB, and Push added as an effect. If I jump to Push, then try to jump back to AUM by pressing the little AUM IAA icon there is a long pause, then I get a big dialog with one AUM icon and numerous Patterning icons, and Push appears to freeze. If I then jump to AUM by double tapping the home button, Push's icon is red with a Reload button if I press it. Strange that these two would play well together. Ideas?

Re: Strange AUM/AUFX:Push Behavior
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 09:38:02 AM »
I'm having a strange and reproducible error when using these two apps together. I'm running AUM with Patterning as a generator via AB, and Push added as an effect. If I jump to Push, then try to jump back to AUM by pressing the little AUM IAA icon there is a long pause, then I get a big dialog with one AUM icon and numerous Patterning icons, and Push appears to freeze. If I then jump to AUM by double tapping the home button, Push's icon is red with a Reload button if I press it. Strange that these two would play well together. Ideas?

I can't reproduce this here. The dialog that shows the icons are part of iOS. The fact that it shows a number of icons for Patterning indicates that something in the iOS audio system got broken, unless you're using the multiple IAA outputs of from Patterning (available in its latest beta)? Have you tried rebooting your device?

Also, have you tried without Audiobus, just loading Patterning directly in AUM?

Re: Strange AUM/AUFX:Push Behavior
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 08:28:58 AM »
Yes, well. A new day and now I can't recreate it— works fine, even through AB. I would have done a reboot (like I tell my mother  when her iPad is acting up) except that all other IAA apps I tried yesterday worked. Thanks for the time.