Hello Guest

AudioShare "Play All" or Playlist Possibility

• 2 Replies
AudioShare "Play All" or Playlist Possibility
« on: April 24, 2016, 08:39:08 AM »
I'm loving AudioShare, it's well designed and pretty much perfect for my needs. One small thing missing that would make a massive difference for me. Is there any way to add a "Play All" button that would play all files back to back in a folder? Or a way to create a playlist? I am a musician who would like to be working on new album configurations and listening to/auditioning newly created music on my phone. It is not ideal to have to take my phone out at the end of each song and then manually push start for each individual song. Seems strange this isn't already a part of the app, is there a reason this isn't possible? Much appreciated. 

Re: AudioShare "Play All" or Playlist Possibility
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 12:54:43 PM »
I'm loving AudioShare, it's well designed and pretty much perfect for my needs. One small thing missing that would make a massive difference for me. Is there any way to add a "Play All" button that would play all files back to back in a folder? Or a way to create a playlist? I am a musician who would like to be working on new album configurations and listening to/auditioning newly created music on my phone. It is not ideal to have to take my phone out at the end of each song and then manually push start for each individual song. Seems strange this isn't already a part of the app, is there a reason this isn't possible? Much appreciated.

This is a feature often asked for! It's on my TODO for a coming AudioShare update, but am currently booked up with work so I don't know when I'll find the time... sooner or later! :)

Re: AudioShare "Play All" or Playlist Possibility
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 06:29:52 AM »
That would be SO great! Please please please! If it's easier, in actuality it could even be as simple as adding code so that when pushing play on a song, the next just plays automatically at the end. Or whatever option is easiest, it really would take the app to the next level for my use and I doubt I'm alone. It sucks to have to move all the files to another app to hear them in a row, granted I know your app wasn't designed to be a player. THANK YOU!