Hello Guest

Audioshare gets tired?

• 3 Replies
Audioshare gets tired?
« on: June 01, 2016, 02:06:42 PM »

Not a big deal, but I noticed that if I start to audition a lot of samples and load them to apps, after a while (15-20min) waves are no longer visible. There is only a thin blue line and no waveform and a busy icon turning I can still load the sample but can't edit...and AS is not available (to edit) for a while...hour?
Don't know exactly....
iPad Air 2

Re: Audioshare gets tired?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 02:40:00 PM »

Not a big deal, but I noticed that if I start to audition a lot of samples and load them to apps, after a while (15-20min) waves are no longer visible. There is only a thin blue line and no waveform and a busy icon turning I can still load the sample but can't edit...and AS is not available (to edit) for a while...hour?
Don't know exactly....
iPad Air 2

I've got occasional reports of this bug, but unfortunately I've never been able to reproduce it myself! One of those irritating little bugs that you can hunt for years before finding them... :)

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 01:59:44 AM »
A bug that I run across on a regular basis with AudioShare is that if you play several audio files in the app, eventually the waveform display will lose its connection with the app and the correct waveform graphic is not displayed or updated.

If you close and reopen the app, the waveform displays correctly again.

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 05:32:01 PM »
Yes, that's what I eventually did and it goes away for a while.
Now, first I listen to the wav [without putting the sample on screen] before I load it, to send it to an app...

It seems the problem is graphic, AS is not able to load the shapes...sound play OK