Hello Guest

Wow Amazing app

• 1 Replies
Wow Amazing app
« on: July 08, 2016, 10:39:27 AM »
First of all Jonatan Liljedahl your a genius sir. I have a YouTube channel dedicated to showing musicians and artist ipad apps for professional music production. When I came across your app on YouTube I was super amazed and exited to get my hads on it. I will be downloading today lol. I want to demo the app on my channel. I have one question sir does your app have midi learn functionality or transport controls? Im Shazamm btw we in the community appreciate your work sir.  I am in the process of developing hardware for IOS devices.

Re: Wow Amazing app
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 03:53:50 PM »
First of all Jonatan Liljedahl your a genius sir. I have a YouTube channel dedicated to showing musicians and artist ipad apps for professional music production. When I came across your app on YouTube I was super amazed and exited to get my hads on it. I will be downloading today lol. I want to demo the app on my channel. I have one question sir does your app have midi learn functionality or transport controls? Im Shazamm btw we in the community appreciate your work sir.  I am in the process of developing hardware for IOS devices.

Thanks! :) Regarding your questions, I guess you're talking about AUM? Yes, it does have MIDI learn and transport control.

Cheers