Hello Guest

Aufx dub - midi help

• 3 Replies
Aufx dub - midi help
« on: July 19, 2016, 08:26:28 PM »
I just got aufx dub and can use help with midi control if anyone can help. I found the midi page but can't figure out:  how to use midi to toggle between 4 of my favorite presets - I'm assuming it's using the channel selection but I can only get it to change to my 1st selection in my saved section.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:52:19 PM by Ryan »

Re: Aufx dub - midi help
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 12:35:34 PM »
I just got aufx dub and can use help with midi control if anyone can help. I found the midi page but can't figure out:  how to use midi to toggle between 4 of my favorite presets - I'm assuming it's using the channel selection but I can only get it to change to my 1st selection in my saved section.

Thanks!

To change presets, you need to use MIDI program change messages.  Enable PROGRAM CHANGE in the MIDI Controls page by setting it to a channel. Then make sure you have connected your MIDI source to AUFX:Dub in the MIDI Inputs page. Sending a program change message to this channel will now switch between user presets, sorted in the same alphabetical order as displayed in the preset menu. You can name them "00-my cool preset", "01-another cool preset" etc to make it easier to know which one is which.

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 08:34:13 AM »
Thanks for helping! How do I prevent it from going past my 4 saved presets into all the presets in the bundle? even a knob randomly sends me into the bundle.

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 01:21:04 PM »
Thanks for helping! How do I prevent it from going past my 4 saved presets into all the presets in the bundle? even a knob randomly sends me into the bundle.

Sounds like you're using some sort of app or footswitch that runs an auto-increment for PC changes.  You'd need to see if you can limit your increment source to only the number of User Presets you have set up.