Hello Guest

Zip files/memory lost

• 1 Replies
Zip files/memory lost
« on: September 28, 2016, 09:10:50 PM »
Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. I was downloading a large zip file of samples from a website, but I wasn't able to open them in audio share for some reason. Now I don't have have the files and lots of memory is missing. I have tried rebooting and things but no luck , also emptied the trash , but there is still a lot of memory missing from my iPad Air. Does anybody have any advice?

Thanks. Rob

Re: Zip files/memory lost
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 12:24:59 PM »
Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. I was downloading a large zip file of samples from a website, but I wasn't able to open them in audio share for some reason. Now I don't have have the files and lots of memory is missing. I have tried rebooting and things but no luck , also emptied the trash , but there is still a lot of memory missing from my iPad Air. Does anybody have any advice?

Thanks. Rob

Since AudioShare does not have any download functionality, I assume you downloaded it from Mobile Safari or similar web browser? Then perhaps the partially downloaded file is cached in that app. If the file reached AudioShare, it should be visible there.

You can also try running iExplorer or similar on your computer, and look inside Apps/AudioShare/Documents/Inbox/ folder to see if there's anything left-over there.. Let me know what you find!