Hello Guest

Apple Muisc/Music app as node?

• 3 Replies

ti

• View Profile
Apple Muisc/Music app as node?
« on: October 04, 2016, 03:53:25 AM »
Hi, sorry if this is an obvious question: I'd like to practice by streaming Apple Music & mixing my instrument track on top. Is this currently possible on iOS or with AUM? Or should I look at analog mixers? Can't seem to find a straight answer elsewhere. Thanks!

Re: Apple Muisc/Music app as node?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 12:47:01 PM »
Hi, sorry if this is an obvious question: I'd like to practice by streaming Apple Music & mixing my instrument track on top. Is this currently possible on iOS or with AUM? Or should I look at analog mixers? Can't seem to find a straight answer elsewhere. Thanks!

Not possible, as far as I know. I assume third party apps can't stream Apple Music (please correct me if I'm wrong!), and I'd be extremely surprised if Apple wanted to add IAA node support to their Music app!

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 06:48:05 PM »
You can use a DJ app such as djay 2 in AUM and load up songs from your Apple Music app and play along to them and record the output. I don't know about streaming services as I don't have a music streaming subscription.

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 02:32:50 PM »
Thanks for sharing the tips. I'd glad to share the app too. If you'd like to download Apple Music for offline listening, you need the drm apple music converter
to remove drm. Thanks so much.