missing icon in iOS 11

• 4 Replies

Josef

• View Profile
    • Josef Novotny
missing icon in iOS 11
« on: September 29, 2017, 11:05:57 PM »
Hi,
it‘s not a big thing, but still a little bit inconvenient.  Since I upgraded to iOS 11, I don‘t see the original AUM icon in the IAA control bar any more. I try to explain it more detailed:
When I insert an IAA source into an AUM slot and go to this app by tabbing on it, there is this IAA control bar with a few buttons, including the one for switching back to AUM. This is the button that I mean. It has a white icon now. If the app behind has a white surface, this button is hardly to find.
Just a tiny little thing, but AUM is fantastic!
Josef

Re: missing icon in iOS 11
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 09:37:33 AM »
Hi,
it‘s not a big thing, but still a little bit inconvenient.  Since I upgraded to iOS 11, I don‘t see the original AUM icon in the IAA control bar any more. I try to explain it more detailed:
When I insert an IAA source into an AUM slot and go to this app by tabbing on it, there is this IAA control bar with a few buttons, including the one for switching back to AUM. This is the button that I mean. It has a white icon now. If the app behind has a white surface, this button is hardly to find.
Just a tiny little thing, but AUM is fantastic!
Josef

I've seen this as well. It's a bug in iOS 11, and nothing AUM can do anything about. Please bear in mind that the IAA control bar in other apps is only part of that other app, and not at all in the control of the hosting app (AUM in this case). iOS is supposed to supply those apps with the icon of the current IAA host, and since iOS 11 this is failing.

Josef

• View Profile
    • Josef Novotny
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 05:03:54 PM »
ok, thank you very much for your answer.

Josef

• View Profile
    • Josef Novotny
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 09:31:28 PM »
the icon is back in iOS 11.1, hurrah!

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 11:59:07 AM »
the icon is back in iOS 11.1, hurrah!

Yeah, thank you Apple! :)