Hello Guest

Metronome function in Audioshare Recorder

• 6 Replies
Metronome function in Audioshare Recorder
« on: January 18, 2014, 07:44:41 AM »
Hi,
It would be great to have a simple metronome function in the Audioshare recorder.
Is this planned?

Re: Metronome function in Audioshare Recorder
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 03:03:05 PM »
Hi,
It would be great to have a simple metronome function in the Audioshare recorder.
Is this planned?

I haven't thought about that, but will write it down in my (very long) list of things to consider for future updates!

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 01:32:51 AM »
metronome?

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 02:22:16 PM »
Try AUM? It records straight into AudioShare file space, and has a metronome, supports multi-channel audio interfaces, and has built-in EQs and limiter etc. :)

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 04:49:28 PM »
Try AUM? It records straight into AudioShare file space, and has a metronome, supports multi-channel audio interfaces, and has built-in EQs and limiter etc. :)

Are you serious, Its been years since we asked for a simple metronome and instead you make a whole new app put it in there and suggest to us we buy that one wow. I cant believe your taking the car salesman approach. Thats terrible man you should be ashamed of yourself man as a developer you lost all credibility and support from me.  Putting a metronome in AudioShare wont hurt AUM. So forget people who supported you buying audioshare your all about AUM lol WOW man. You can delete my account from this forum whats the point your gonna do what you want anyway

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 08:31:22 PM »

Are you serious, Its been years since we asked for a simple metronome and instead you make a whole new app put it in there and suggest to us we buy that one wow. I cant believe your taking the car salesman approach. Thats terrible man you should be ashamed of yourself man as a developer you lost all credibility and support from me.  Putting a metronome in AudioShare wont hurt AUM. So forget people who supported you buying audioshare your all about AUM lol WOW man. You can delete my account from this forum whats the point your gonna do what you want anyway

Kymatica is a one man shop so he has to prioritize features and updates. He offered an alternative to having a metronome in AudioShare until he gets around to it. While you may decide Kymatica's priorities don't line up with your needs and decide to support apps that do, it seems over the top to accuse him of being a car salesman out to fleece you.

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 02:06:06 PM »

Wow. Not sure what to respond to this... I'm happy to hear users tell me wishes for future updates, but there's simply nothing that gives you or anyone the right to demand any specific new feature to be implemented. I'm currently working hard on bringing you a *free* update of AudioShare to keep it up to date with the ever evolving landscape of iOS and 3rd party SDKs. A metronome in AudioShare is simply not high on the priority list. The reason is that AudioShare has no concept of tempo or beats. You could just as well simply start any free metronome app of your choice and run it in the background while recording in AudioShare. Adding a metronome in AudioShare would just be a bonus to make life a little bit simpler for some.

The reason I suggested AUM is that it's just a way more sophisticated recording app, which some might find very useful, while others are happy with the simple recorder in AudioShare. (You are not happy with it, apparently)