Hello Guest

An idea: combining all the plugins into a single app

• 2 Replies
An idea: combining all the plugins into a single app
« on: February 11, 2014, 10:05:06 PM »
Hi.
Perhaps this has already been discussed here, so apologies for possible repetition.
I would really love to see an app that includes all the AuxFx plugins in the same place. Of course, it would be nice if we could -bine their capabilities together for live performances, for example. You can achieve some of that flexibility with Audiobus, but I feel this can be done much better within the same app, with presets and all.
What do others think?

Re: An idea: combining all the plugins into a single app
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 04:40:12 PM »
Hi.
Perhaps this has already been discussed here, so apologies for possible repetition.
I would really love to see an app that includes all the AuxFx plugins in the same place. Of course, it would be nice if we could -bine their capabilities together for live performances, for example. You can achieve some of that flexibility with Audiobus, but I feel this can be done much better within the same app, with presets and all.
What do others think?

Yes, I do plan to make something like that in the future. However it will probably not be exactly all AUFX apps but rather a whole new multi-fx app focused on live performance.

Re: An idea: combining all the plugins into a single app
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 04:57:26 PM »
Seconded!