Hello Guest

Audio copy

• 6 Replies
Audio copy
« on: December 28, 2017, 10:45:15 AM »
How do I copy a file, like a loop from one folder to another, within Audioshare and  keep its name?
Moving a file keeps name, but it’s gone from original folder...
 I don’t want to move it, just copy. When I use copy/paste the pasted file has “Pasted audio file” name. I can’t be renaming every file!?
How is it done please?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 10:50:55 AM by faster »

Re: Audio copy
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 10:24:23 AM »
One trick is to import files from AudioShare itself: Go to the destination folder. Tap the yellow import-button and choose Document Picker, and there choose AudioShare as the location instead of iCloud Drive.

If you have multiple files or folders, you can ZIP a folder. Then move the ZIP file and unzip it somewhere else.

KING

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 11:55:48 PM »
You can also long press the file and use export.
Although, nowadays (on iOS 11) it brings you to iOS Files app, and it’s not drilling down through folders. (Wish we could bypass the Files app when we want to)

___

King

:-)

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 02:30:43 PM »
As far as I can see, it *does* allow you to specify any (sub)folder at any depth even in the new Files app interface. Tapping on a folder reveals any subfolders therein, etc.

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 07:51:13 AM »
Thanks, will give it a try.

KING

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 03:24:10 AM »
As far as I can see, it *does* allow you to specify any (sub)folder at any depth even in the new Files app interface. Tapping on a folder reveals any subfolders therein, etc.

Yeah, after I restarted my Pad, it was good again.

King
:-)

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 10:56:23 AM »

Yeah, after I restarted my Pad, it was good again.

King

Ok. Yeah, Apples new Files app is clearly not very stable yet. I've had to reboot a couple of times as well, just to make it show any files at all.