Hello Guest

iPad irig outputs

• 3 Replies
iPad irig outputs
« on: April 19, 2018, 12:48:30 PM »
hey! the AUM software looks awesome - I need something like this for my iPad I have a iirig hda 2 connected to my iPad mini and I'm running backing tracks with stage traxx.. need the irig  to only output audio for I rig and the stage traxx to output hey! the AUM software looks awesome - I need something like this for my iPad I have a righda2 connected to my iPad mini and I'm running backing tracks with stage traxx.. need the irig  to only output audio from the irig output from the guitarIand the stage traxx software to output through the iPad mini headphone socket  just the stage traxx not guitar .. can this software make this possible ????

Re: iPad irig outputs
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 01:00:16 PM »
No, you need a multichannel audio interface. AUM supports only one audio interface at a time, so it can't use one external + built-in headphone jack simultaneously. (There's a functionality in iOS called MultiRoute which is supposed to allow this, but according to my experiments it doesn't work good enough to be usable).

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 02:10:01 PM »
Ahh that’s a shame
I did see a backing track player that has 4 outputs I’ll see if this will route
I have a Roland rubix22 I’ll see I’ll hook this up see if it will put guitar into AmpliTube then the mic can go through some vocal effects app and route the audio of to monitors so will try it and come back to you maybe to buy your software to do this ????

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 03:06:20 PM »
AUM has very flexible routing possibilities, you can connect any input through any IAA or AU effects (or built-in filters and EQs etc), mix stuff together and send it out to any available outputs. AUM also has a built-in file player node that can be used to play back audio files (or previous recordings made in AUM) on any number of tracks and mix them, process them, etc..