Hello Guest

"inversed" midi cc control?

• 1 Replies
"inversed" midi cc control?
« on: June 18, 2018, 04:38:23 PM »
hi,

i am wondering if its possible to edit midi assignments for faders/send knobs, plugin parameters etc. so that they work the other way round.. my midi controller send 127 fader down and 0 fully up, same with knobs.. unable to change that on the hardware without resoldering a lot of stuff. i used to inverse the controlls in ableton live and now would like to use it for aum.. any chance to get this done inside aum?

thanx and best regards

zimbo

Re: "inversed" midi cc control?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 12:05:46 PM »
i am wondering if its possible to edit midi assignments for faders/send knobs, plugin parameters etc. so that they work the other way round.. my midi controller send 127 fader down and 0 fully up, same with knobs.. unable to change that on the hardware without resoldering a lot of stuff. i used to inverse the controlls in ableton live and now would like to use it for aum.. any chance to get this done inside aum?

Yes! Just tap the "RANGE: 0% -> 100%" button at the bottom when configuring the MIDI controls. You can then drag the start and end of the curve to any range you want, including 100% -> 0% which would be inverted full range.