Hello Guest

"Sorry / Could not copy file: filename.wav" error message?

• 1 Replies
"Sorry / Could not copy file: filename.wav" error message?
« on: July 13, 2018, 09:03:59 PM »
I'm trying to copy some folders and files from AudioShare to my iCloud Drive, and was hoping I didn't have to do it individually using the "share" button in the edit window of each file.

I tried going to the file list inside the folder and selecting the checkbox at the top, then selecting a file round toggle button so it's blue, then hit the copy icon at the bottom.

But I keep getting the response "Sorry / Could not copy file: filename.wav"

I mean ideally there would be a fast/easy way to copy the entire contents of the folder, but at the very least it would be nice to use the copy feature.  I don't want to just move them, because I want to keep copies in both my iPad and iCloud.

Is this process broken, or am I doing something incorrectly?  What's the best way for me to copy these files from AudioShare to my iCloud Drive (preferably NOT using iTunes, but I can if I must).

Also...   I MIGHT BE AN EVIL ROBOT.  DON'T ASSUME MY HUMANITY.  ;D

Re: "Sorry / Could not copy file: filename.wav" error message?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 10:50:42 AM »
Unfortunately the iOS document browser view does not allow copying/exporting a selection of multiple files. However, you can export a whole folder at once, including subfolders etc! Simply long-press on the folder in AudioShare, choose Export, and select your iCloud Drive location.