Hello Guest

AUFX feedback with Dub & Space

• 2 Replies
AUFX feedback with Dub & Space
« on: May 15, 2014, 12:10:38 AM »
Hello!  I've run into an problem using Audiobus with TC-11 feeding AUFX:Dub in the filter section, and then the output connected to phones.  As long as I stay on the TC-11 interface, everything is fine.  However, when I access the AUFX:Dub interface, a feedback loop occurs, and swamps AUFX:Dub.  Many times, TC-11 needs to be rebooted when this happens.   If I return to the TC-11 interface, the feedback subsides, but still lingers a bit.  The feedback is not passing thru the mic, but rather seems internal.  This also happens with AUFX:Space.  It does not happen with EchoPad, which I can use as a work-around, but I really prefer the Kymatica apps.  I posted this on the Audiobus forum first, but have not received any responses.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I have some gigs coming up, and hope to get this sussed out.  BTW, Sector is killer!  Thanks!  Evan

Re: AUFX feedback with Dub & Space
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 12:31:29 AM »
Hi, and thanks!

I just tried this myself, and found the same feedback problem only when TC-11's "Run audio in background" toggle is OFF. It must be ON. (Actually they should not allow this toggle to go OFF while connected to Audiobus! That's a bug on TC-11's side).

With "Run audio in background" enabled in TC-11, it works just fine for me switching between TC-11 and AUFX:Dub. Let me know if this helps!

Cheers
/Jonatan

Re: AUFX feedback with Dub & Space
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 02:57:58 AM »
Outstanding, that's it!  Thanks for your time and all your great work - looking forward to your next release!
Cheers,
Evan