Hello Guest

Yellofier!

• 1 Replies
Yellofier!
« on: October 03, 2014, 01:14:56 AM »
Hello,

Hope I can post some yellofier requests here, since you're the dev? Are you still maintaining it? It's probably my favorite iOS app, absolutely brilliant! (And I have most of them).

In order of importance, IMHO:

1. It's broken on iOS 8, can't get it to start up.

2. A pause button on record, so you can actually grab a different object betwen sampling the 8 sounds.

3. Fade out for each slice, really essential to avoid clicks. (And Fade in, optionally). (Even more optional, but cool - an ADSR envelope for each slide).

4. A description of each effect slot, and each of their 4 settings, what they actually do - maybe just on the website or in a manual.

5. Saving sampled user banks, so you could use them in different projects.

6. At least 2 more user banks for each project.

Please please continue to develop this, it's an amazing piece of instant weird inspiration!

Cheers,

P.

Re: Yellofier!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 10:12:46 AM »
Hi!

Yes, I'm the dev of Yellofier, but it's made on commission for Yello / Boris Blank. So any feature requests should be sent to them! It's not up to me to decide for any future development of this app. However, some answers:

1. It should be fixed for iOS8 now.

2. There already is a pause button while recording! The button next to "RECORD" says "PAUSE" while recording.

Hello,

Hope I can post some yellofier requests here, since you're the dev? Are you still maintaining it? It's probably my favorite iOS app, absolutely brilliant! (And I have most of them).

In order of importance, IMHO:

1. It's broken on iOS 8, can't get it to start up.

2. A pause button on record, so you can actually grab a different object betwen sampling the 8 sounds.

3. Fade out for each slice, really essential to avoid clicks. (And Fade in, optionally). (Even more optional, but cool - an ADSR envelope for each slide).

4. A description of each effect slot, and each of their 4 settings, what they actually do - maybe just on the website or in a manual.

5. Saving sampled user banks, so you could use them in different projects.

6. At least 2 more user banks for each project.

Please please continue to develop this, it's an amazing piece of instant weird inspiration!

Cheers,

P.