Hello Guest

aufx Dub - midi learn

• 1 Replies
aufx Dub - midi learn
« on: October 26, 2014, 07:27:04 AM »
hello,

bought the aufx package few days ago. I am trying to set up a dub system for my reggae band. See if any ideas to enhance the stabilities.

Ipad2 (with usb camera kit)
Auria with aufxdub on aux2, aufxspace on aux1
Nanokontrol2
UR-44 audio interface and mics for picking up sounds

love the delay sound made through the App
but facing problem of midi learn.

a) Assigned "Feedback" to a "Pan" knob of my nanokontrol2 by midi learn function of Aufxdub,
the result parameter moved by a number of "step" like 50% , 70% , 130%.  How can I make the parameters moving gradually?

b) after I turned the above assigned knob. the pan on auria moved at the same time. is it possible to make the knob independently for aufx?

c) tried using the delay fx builtin from auria, but some unexpected noise created. is an new iPad air2 can help for stabilities?

thanks so much for a great App!

Re: aufx Dub - midi learn
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 10:17:36 AM »
Hi!

a) I just tried this with the original nanokontrol (I don't have the 2) and can't reproduce the issue. The feedback values moves as smoothly as allowed by the 7-bit MIDI resolution. In this case it's in steps of about 1.2% (since the feedback goes to 150% maximum, and 150/128 = 1.17).

b) AUFX has no control of how other apps interpret your MIDI controller, you'll have to check this with Auria

c) Can't answer that either, check the Auria forums.

a) Assigned "Feedback" to a "Pan" knob of my nanokontrol2 by midi learn function of Aufxdub,
the result parameter moved by a number of "step" like 50% , 70% , 130%.  How can I make the parameters moving gradually?

b) after I turned the above assigned knob. the pan on auria moved at the same time. is it possible to make the knob independently for aufx?

c) tried using the delay fx builtin from auria, but some unexpected noise created. is an new iPad air2 can help for stabilities?