Hello Guest

Ever considered an OS X AU version?

• 4 Replies
Ever considered an OS X AU version?
« on: January 15, 2015, 09:34:23 PM »
I'm loving Sector! And while I'm digging being able to mangle beats on my couch, I'd love to be able to use this as a VI in my DAW. Any chance?

Re: Ever considered an OS X AU version?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 03:52:47 PM »
I'm loving Sector! And while I'm digging being able to mangle beats on my couch, I'd love to be able to use this as a VI in my DAW. Any chance?

I'd love that too :) It's already on my list of things I would like to do in the future when/if I find the time for it!

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 06:43:07 PM »
Awesome! Sector is brilliant, great work Jonatan!

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 10:10:12 AM »
Hi Jonatan,
if your programming skills are not limited to Apple software, I would suggest you  maybe also think about a VST version for Windows.
I love making music with my iPad but I do as much enjoy making music with my windows laptop.
it would be foolish to ignore this market, if you could develop on it ;)

PS: I just started playing around with Sector, but I already fell in love with it. Great work!

best regards,

Chris
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 10:50:37 AM by PatchworkSD »

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 02:34:49 PM »
Hi Jonatan

Thanks for this brilliant app!
I've had two days of making beats with this and using it as a backgtround beat for atmospheric IDM stuff. Great results!

I mainly use Ableton Live for music production and I also would really like to request you to make Sector as a plugin for OS X. That way we could really use it for our tracks. It would be pretty cool if one could then use the iPad interface as a controller for the plugin.

Ok thanks and keep up the very good work!