Hello Guest

MIDI Bypass in A:Dub?

• 1 Replies
MIDI Bypass in A:Dub?
« on: March 04, 2015, 12:22:39 AM »
I have both AUFX:Dub and PeakQ.
PeakQ has a MIDI controllable action for turning the BYPASS on/off.

Dub Does not? Right now I am just controlling the mix with a MIDI CC and setting it to 100% dry when I want to turn off the delays - Is there a way to just control the Bypass and I am missing it?

Unrelated - AUFX are the only [otherwise excellent] programs I know of that will only let you control from a *single* MIDI source. I run both hardware controllers, a Bluetooth controller, and have timing coming from another app. Please change this in a future release?

Thanks!

Re: MIDI Bypass in A:Dub?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 04:08:32 PM »
Yeah, MIDI control of the bypass toggle is on my TODO for Dub and Space, as well as allowing multiple MIDI sources!
However, you could probably use the virtual MIDI input port, and some other MIDI routing app to route multiple sources to the AUFX virtual destination.

I have both AUFX:Dub and PeakQ.
PeakQ has a MIDI controllable action for turning the BYPASS on/off.

Dub Does not? Right now I am just controlling the mix with a MIDI CC and setting it to 100% dry when I want to turn off the delays - Is there a way to just control the Bypass and I am missing it?

Unrelated - AUFX are the only [otherwise excellent] programs I know of that will only let you control from a *single* MIDI source. I run both hardware controllers, a Bluetooth controller, and have timing coming from another app. Please change this in a future release?

Thanks!