Hello Guest

Bundle on app store left out Push

• 3 Replies
Bundle on app store left out Push
« on: March 15, 2015, 02:27:34 AM »
I purchased the bundle on the app store but for some reason it did not install Push and it says I need to buy it in order to install it.

Re: Bundle on app store left out Push
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 11:58:49 AM »
I purchased the bundle on the app store but for some reason it did not install Push and it says I need to buy it in order to install it.

That's weird. Are you sure you bought the AUFX 4 bundle that includes all four, not the old AUFX Audio Effects bundle with only the first three apps?
If you did buy AUFX 4, then I'm afraid you'll have to take this up with Apple since any bugs on that side is out of my control. All I do is specify which apps are included in a bundle, and set a price for the bundle. Apple then manages the rest, including the "complete my bundle" stuff, which frankly seems a bit broken. Many users are reporting that they are charged more than the individual app to complete a bundle with one more app, etc..

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 02:42:17 AM »
Ahh yes, you are correct sir!  I am an idiot... A thousand humble pardons.  I will now go purchase push.  8). 

Infinite thank yous for the wonderful  work you have done!  Audioshare has been a true godsend... The fact it hooks up so nicely with egoist... Well, truly... Truly...    (Bowing, exiting room backwards...)

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 11:55:32 AM »
Ahh yes, you are correct sir!  I am an idiot... A thousand humble pardons.  I will now go purchase push.  8). 

Infinite thank yous for the wonderful  work you have done!  Audioshare has been a true godsend... The fact it hooks up so nicely with egoist... Well, truly... Truly...    (Bowing, exiting room backwards...)

Great, thanks!
And please consider removing or rewriting the review in App Store for AUFX:Dub, now that this is sorted :)

Cheers
/Jonatan