Hello Guest

Dub & Push not loading

• 4 Replies
Dub & Push not loading
« on: November 03, 2015, 05:19:38 AM »
Got the AUFX bundle but dub & push are stuck in "waiting" mode. Can't delete or reload them. What can I do?? I'm on a iPad Air with 9.1.
Thanks!

Re: Dub & Push not loading
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 01:48:14 PM »
The install process is entirely out of scope for us app developers, that's totally in the hands of iOS itself.
Try rebooting your device, if that doesn't work you'll need to contact Apple support.

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 08:26:14 PM »
Well, after all that, I was finally  able to delete the apps and re-install them . All is fine.
F%cking Apple.
:)
-m

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 08:30:32 PM »
Hi,

I'm sorry that my response upset you, I'll try to make myself clearer.

What I mean is this: we app developers only deal with making the apps, it's Apple and App Store that distributes them, and it's their iOS that manage the installation of the apps on your device. This means that you need to contact Apple support for the following issues:

- Problems installing apps. I have no control of how an app from app store is installed on a device, even if it's me that made the app.
- Getting a refund. It's Apple who manages the selling of apps, and I get a percentage of that as a monthly paid revenue. They also manage refunds. I've never done this myself, but the first google result seems to tell all about it: http://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store

It's not that I don't want to deal with this, I can't solve these problems because they are on the Apple side of things!

UPDATE: I now saw your new post, that you could finally re-install the apps. Great :)

Best regards
/Jonatan

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 09:42:49 PM »
Hi! Sorry you read that before I deleted it. Yeah, I was pissed, but I totally understand the situation. I'm glad it solved itself. BTW, your AudioShare is the best thing to ever happen to the iPad. Keep up the good work!
-m